The Dutch Acrobatics Festival is a yearly event which takes place during the Whit Weekend (May/June) somewhere in the Netherlands. It’s the biggest acrobatics festival in Europe, maybe even in the world. The first festival was held in 1987 in Rotterdam.
In 2022 the 34th edition will be from Friday 3 to Monday 6 June in Sportcentrum Valkenhuizen Arnhem.
The festival offers:
– dozens of workshops in partner acrobatics
– workshops in adjacent techniques (juggling, clowning, tumbling, …)
– special childrens’ projects
– plenty of space for free training
– open stage for anyone wanting to show something
– public show with top international acts
Each year the festival draws in 600-800 participants and about 100 visitors from all over the world.
The festival has its own website: festival.akrobatiek.nl